Shrimp Scampi Pizza
I wanted to share the quick recipe for the Shrimp Scampi pizza I mentioned in my “Make EASY Dough” post.
I made this baby last week while I was teleworking. Super fast and it came out soooo yummy!
You will need the following ingredients:
– 2 ingredient dough –
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1 tablespoon of olive oil
– zest and juice from 1 lemon
– 1/4 cup white wine (I used Sauvignon Blanc because its my Favorite)
– 2 to 3 cloves of garlic (minced)
– 1 pound of raw shrimp, chopped
– 2 cups Kraft Italian Five Cheese mix
– ½ tablespoon Basil
– ½ tablespoon Parsley
After they have been stirred for at least 2 minutes, add in the raw shrimp.
Once the shrimp have turned light pink, remove from the skillet to chop.
Using a brush, brush the garlic lemon sauce over the pizza dough. Coat it well but do not over saturate.
Add on the shrimp and cheese.
Sprinkle with herbs and bake for 18-20 minutes.
Yummy Crust – Now slice and Enjoy!
I hope you use this recipe to make all sorts of fun pizza!
If you are on Instagram, tag me @ImSimplyD & let me know how yours comes out.